Online florists like FreshFlowers.com.au provide a convenient way to send flowers and other gifts to loved ones. By ordering flowers online, you can avoid the hassle of dealing with traffic and parking, and you can often find better deals than you would by ordering from a brick-and-mortar florist. In addition, online florists typically offer a greater selection of flowers and gifts than their offline counterparts. Whether you're looking for a traditional bouquet or something more unique, an online florist is likely to have what you're looking for. And with delivery options as fast as same-day delivery, you can rest assured your gift will arrive on time to capture the special moment. So next time you need to send flowers, consider using an online florist. You'll be glad you did.
Online Flower Delivery
The adoption of the internet into all facets of the world has made online flower delivery the most convenient way to send flowers to someone special if you are short on time. With just a few clicks, you can select the perfect arrangement and have it delivered to your loved one's doorstep. Online flower delivery is also a great way to save time and money. Unlike traditional store-front flower shops, online retailers, such as Fresh Flowers, don't have the overhead costs of maintaining a physical location. This allows us to pass those savings on to our customers in the form of lower prices. And because we are an online flower shop, we offer nationwide delivery from one of our many locations, meaning you can send flowers to almost anyone in the country. Whether you're looking for a last-minute gift or just want to show someone you’re thinking of them, online flower delivery is the perfect solution.
You can choose from our traditional bouquets to a more modern arrangement. Our online flower delivery service has a same day delivery option, or if you are one to plan ahead we have the ability to schedule your online flower delivery ahead of time!
Most popular regions for delivery:
To check if your area is covered by our standard flower delivery service:
- 1. Simply select the arrangement you'd like to send.
- 2. Enter your lucky recipient's full address.
- 3. Instantly see if we are able to offer same-day flower delivery to your chosen destination.
How Same Day Delivery Works
At Fresh Flowers, we understand that sometimes you need flower arrangements delivered fast. That's why we offer same day flower delivery with all our arrangements. Whether you're looking for a last-minute gift for a birthday or anniversary, or you need a large order of flowers for a wedding or funeral service, we can help. We have a wide variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from. Plus, with our same day online flower delivery service, you can be sure that your flowers will arrive fresh and beautiful, ensuring you get to enjoy your special bouquet for as long as possible.
So if you need flower delivery today, Fresh Flowers is here to help.
Please be aware, there is a cut-off time throughout the day when the same day delivery service ends.
- All orders placed before 2pm on Monday-Saturday
- All orders placed before 2pm on Sundays for Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
When you place an order with us, we want it to be perfect. That's why our 100% satisfaction guarantee applies if your flowers wilt within 48 hours of delivery and all these simple "Fresh Flower Care Tips" have been followed and something seems wrong with one flower head, call us right away before things get worse… we want all customers happy.
Fresh Flowers Care Tips
- 1. Use fresh water for your fresh flowers.
- 2. Cut your flowers 3cm from the stem base before placing into water.
- 3. Flowers will last longer in cool conditions, away from full sun, heat and drafts.
- 4. Cut the stems and replace the vase water every second day.
- 5. For flower arrangements with a foam base, add ¼ cup of fresh water each day.
Flower Delivery Procedure:
- 1. You’ll receive your order confirmation and our team will print your order.
- 2. We will add your personalised message to your chosen card.
- 3. Our team of talented florists will handcraft your arrangement.
- 4. Your order is picked up by our drivers and they head out for delivery. If no one is home at the time of delivery, the flowers will be left in a safe place or returned to our team and you’ll be contacted to reorganise delivery.
- 5. You’ll receive a text message with delivery confirmation so you can reach out to the lucky recipient.
- At any time throughout the ordering process, you can log into our customer portal to check in on the status of your order and contact our team.
How do I order my flowers for delivery?
There are a few simple steps!
- - Pick the flower arrangement that takes your eye and click Buy Now!
- - Fill out your delivery and payment details
- - Purchase the flowers
- - We deliver your online flower order… simple!
How long does flower delivery take?
We offer same day delivery when you order before 2pm or you can select your desired delivery date ahead of time. For standard delivery, we guarantee delivery by 5pm for business addresses and 6pm for residential address. For some locations, we’re able to offer express delivery options such as by 11am, 1pm etc. that will guarantee delivery by a specific time.
How much does it cost to have flowers delivered?
Same day delivery Mon - Sat incurs a standard fee of $17.95. Next day or ahead of time orders have delivery fee of $19.95 Mon- Sat. Sunday delivery is offered in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth with a delivery fee of $29.95. Depending on delivery area, express delivery options may be available for additional cost. If you need your order sooner or have an Express delivery requirement, please call our Customer Service Team.
Weekday deliveries are made to business addresses by 5pm, and residential ones will be delivered by 6pm.
What flower arrangements can I have delivered?
Our floral workshops hold an abundance of flower arrangements that you can order online! Whether you need to send roses, lilies, orchids or sunflowers, our online flower delivery is a great way to send flowers to someone you care about. This means you can order your flowers online and have them delivered to anyone in Australia without worry.
Do you deliver to business addresses?
Our couriers are able to deliver your special floral bouquets and arrangements up until 5pm to company and business buildings on Monday through Friday. For residential addresses, we are able to deliver up to 6 pm Monday to Sunday in most areas.
What if I miss the delivery of my online flower order?
In the vast majority of deliveries, your flowers will be placed in a safe spot ready for you or your loved one to see upon your return.
Our couriers would only return our flowers if they think it’s unsafe such as harsh weather, or inaccessibility – then the order will be returned to us. The same re-delivery fee of $30 will occur to cover delivery and admin fees. In addition, if the products are required to be reproduced for delivery again, they will need to be paid in full before being sent out again.
I don’t know what flowers to get, what should I order?
Flowers have been given as gifts for centuries, and for good reason. They are beautiful, fragrant, and can light up any room. At our Fresh Flowers, we have a wide range of varieties to choose from. Our floral range includes roses in all colours, farm-fresh Oriental lilies, majestic and Singapore orchids, chrysanthemums, carnations, gerberas and Australian native flowers. No matter which flowers you choose, they’ll come styled to perfection to make your loved one’s day extra special.
Here are some quick tips to help to select flowers for popular occasions:
- Valentines Day - a box of two dozen roses to their office or a bouquet of red or pink roses beforehand to win their heart
- Mother's Day - Fragrant farm-fresh floral arrangement overflowing with chrysanthemums and carnations.
- Birthday Flowers - beautiful birthday bouquets of gerberas, lilies, tulips